[Openinfralabs] Rebuilding the core discussion

Hugh Brock hbrock at redhat.com
Mon Aug 15 19:54:49 UTC 2022

Thanks for doing this Karsten.

Do we need to reconvene at some point, maybe around a deadline for the
first draft of your doc? I'm keen to get this moving in the right direction.

Take care,
--Hugh

--
*Hugh Brock*
hbrock at redhat.com, he/him

---
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." --Robert
McCloskey