[Openinfralabs] Forum Brainstorming

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 20:23:09 UTC 2022

Please disregard the first email on this thread. It should have said this!

Hello Everyone!

As the OpenInfra Summit approaches, so does the Forum!  We would love 1
volunteer from the community for the Forum Selection Committee.  Ideally,
the volunteer would already be serving in some capacity in a governance
role for your project.

Please reach out to knelson at openinfra.dev if you're interested. Volunteers
should respond on or before April 8, 2022.

In addition to calling for volunteers for the Forum selection committee,
this email kicks off the brainstorming period before the CFP tool opens for
formal Forum submissions. The categories for brainstorming etherpads have
already been setup here[1].  Please add your etherpads and ideas there!

The CFP tool will open on March 21st and will close April 8th.

For information on the upcoming Summit[2].
For more information on the Forum[3].

Thanks!
- Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)

[1] Forum 2022 Wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Forum/Berlin2022