[Rust-VMM] PR needing review
fandree at amazon.com
Fri Apr 12 10:09:27 UTC 2019
There are a bunch of PRs opened that would need some attention. Could you please take some time to review them?
Also, if you are one of the people that have submitted a PR, please take some time to respond to comments and update your PRs based on the reviews.
- helper functions for altering zero sized array structures (like kvm_cpuid2, kvm_msrs):
- high level documentation for kvm-ioctls (with an x86 example of usage):
- helper function for creating CpuId from kvm_entries:
- Initial PR that adds helpers (this is blocking for adding new crates depending on sys-util)
- Inital PR that adds the vhost code from Firecracker:
- Windows Support:
If you want to be a reviewer for any of them please add yourself as a reviewer. If you don't have permission to do so let me know and I'll fix it.
This list contains all PRs that don't have at least 2 reviewers already. I believe we agreed that the first PR in a repository (the one that essentially adds a lot of code) will be reviewed by at least 3 people coming from 3 different projects to ensure that the crate is usable by all interested parties. For all the others we can fall back to 2 reviews.
What I am trying to avoid here is having same people reviewing all PRs because:
1. It takes some time to do reviews
2. Different people might have different views & find different problems in PRs.
Amazon Development Center (Romania) S.R.L. registered office: 27A Sf. Lazar Street, UBC5, floor 2, Iasi, Iasi County, 700045, Romania. Registered in Romania. Registration number J22/2621/2005.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Rust-vmm