[Rust-VMM] GitHub organization

Florescu, Andreea fandree at amazon.com
Wed Jan 9 09:20:04 UTC 2019

Hey,

My personal preference is to have one repository per crate. I am also not aware of other rust crates (published on crates.io) that share the same repository. It would be interesting to find if such projects exist to see how easy it is to publish the crates and make sure that you don't mess up versions. Another reason I would like to have them as separate crates is because I assume that not all rust-vmms (e.g. Firecracker) will use all crates in rust-vmm.
When we get to a "critical mass" of crates that can be used to create a VMM, we can also create a vmm repo that uses all the independent crates.

What do you say?

Andreea