[Rust-VMM] Summer of Code / Outreachy projects

Cory Maccarrone maccarro at google.com
Thu Jan 17 19:48:39 UTC 2019

A port seems like a much more tractable project than a rewrite for sure.
The KVM instruction emulator is more or less proven and works, so reason
not to port it I think.  Agreed on the intern project, it would be great
for that.

- Cory

--
Cory Maccarrone | Staff Software Engineer | maccarro at google.com | Google