[Rust-VMM] Rust OSDev

Zhong, Yang yang.zhong at intel.com
Tue May 21 03:15:03 UTC 2019

Hello Andreea,

If I understand correctly, Rust-osdev mainly focus on kernel/OS side and they want to use rust to implement kernel.

As for ACPI mentioned in below link, their ACPI only implemented ACPI parser for ACPI tables in rust kernel.

The ACPI in rust-vmm is to implement different ACPI tables for guest kernel to parse.

Regards,

Yang