[Rust-VMM] vm-memory Pull Requests

Florescu, Andreea fandree at amazon.com
Thu May 30 15:42:26 UTC 2019

Hey everyone,

In case you are not following the Slack channel: we are now using Buildkite as the official CI for the vm-memory crate.

We changed Travis with Buildkite as the vm-memory is also expected to work on Windows and doing the checks with Travis was not straightforward.

Anyway, if you have PRs open, please rebase them on top of the latest commit and fix the errors (if any).

Regards,

Andreea

Amazon Development Center (Romania) S.R.L. registered office: 27A Sf. Lazar Street, UBC5, floor 2, Iasi, Iasi County, 700045, Romania. Registered in Romania. Registration number J22/2621/2005.