[Rust-VMM] CFPs Open June-July
fandree at amazon.com
Thu May 30 16:58:46 UTC 2019
Thanks for the CFP list!
Samuel and I were planning on submitting a talk to KVM Forum. We're talking bits from previous presentations, but the plan is to make it more technical considering the crowd there.
From: Claire Massey <claire at openstack.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2019 7:53 PM
To: rust-vmm at lists.opendev.org
Subject: [Rust-VMM] CFPs Open June-July
Several CFPs are open for events later this year. If you submit any Rust-VMM talks to these or other events please let the group know so we can coordinate.
Listed in order by CFP deadline:
* 6/15 - KVM Forum in Lyon Oct 30 - Nov 1 - https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/kvm-forum-2019/
* 6/16 - ONS in Antwerp Sept 23-25 - https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/open-networking-summit-europe-2019/program/cfp/
* 6/22 - OpenInfra Days Nordics in Stockholm Oct 2-3 - https://openinfranordics.com/
* 7/2 - Open Infrastructure Summit in Shanghai Nov 4-6 - https://cfp.openstack.org/
* 7/12 - KubeCon/CloudNativeCon NA in San Diego Nov 18-21 https://linuxfoundation.smapply.io/prog/kccncna2019/
Amazon Development Center (Romania) S.R.L. registered office: 27A Sf. Lazar Street, UBC5, floor 2, Iasi, Iasi County, 700045, Romania. Registered in Romania. Registration number J22/2621/2005.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Rust-vmm