[Rust-VMM] vPTG October 2020 Team Signup

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 17:13:14 UTC 2020

Sigh. I guess I should have known better than to send this out without
having a cup of tea first.

The survey link in the original email is also from the last PTG.

Here are the correct links:
Survey link:
https://openstackfoundation.formstack.com/forms/oct2020_vptg_survey
Ethercalc link: https://ethercalc.openstack.org/7xp2pcbh1ncb