[Rust-VMM] rust-vmm sync meetings

Florescu, Andreea fandree at amazon.com
Mon Jul 5 12:48:25 UTC 2021

?Hey everyone,

In the last sync meeting Sebastien (in CC) proposed to move all occurrences of the rust-vmm meeting at the same hour. He proposed we use the US friendly time as it has more attendees, and having meetings at irregular times is confusing.

[Context: the rust-vmm sync meetings occur every 2 weeks on Monday, with one meeting at an European-friendly hour (11:00 AM to 12:00 PM EEST), and one at an US-friendly hour (6:00 PM to 7:00 PM EEST)].

I wanted to check with you what do you think about this proposal. If nobody is opposing this, I will send an invite with the new time. Next European-friendly meeting is on ?July 26, so it would be nice to reach a decision by July 19 to give people enough time to clear their calendars (if needed).

BTW, you can check the meeting notes & agenda here: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/rust-vmm-sync-2021?

Thanks,

Andreea

Amazon Development Center (Romania) S.R.L. registered office: 27A Sf. Lazar Street, UBC5, floor 2, Iasi, Iasi County, 700045, Romania. Registered in Romania. Registration number J22/2621/2005.