[Rust-VMM] Moderation queue flushed

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue May 31 15:17:15 UTC 2022

Just a heads up that I flushed some several dozen messages which
were waiting for a moderator to approve, so if you received a sudden
flood of messages for the ML (some dating back to February), that's
why. The majority were held because they were being sent from or
cross-posted by people who aren't subscribed to this list, or
because they had very large recipient lists (>10 addresses), or were
over the default 40KB size limit.

On a related note, if anyone is interested in helping check the
moderation queue for this list regularly, please let me know.
--
Jeremy Stanley