[service-announce] review.opendev.org Gerrit Outages in the Next Couple of Weeks

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Tue Oct 5 21:57:18 UTC 2021

Hello,

The OpenDev team will be performing a Gerrit 3.3 upgrade on Sunday October 10, 2021 from 21:00UTC to 23:00UTC. Then on Friday October 15, 2021 from 18:00UTC to 19:00UTC we will be renaming a number of projects in Gerrit. Both of these actions require Gerrit service downtime on review.opendev.org. We expect the outages will be shorter than the allotted time but this gives us some flexibility.

If you would like to rename your project, now is the time to do the work to make sure your renames are on the list. Please reach out to the OpenDev team and we'll help you get the necessary changes proposed and reviewed.

If you are curious, Gerrit 3.3 release notes can be found at: https://www.gerritcodereview.com/3.3.html. Notably, we are able to revert to 3.2 should that become necessary.

Feel free to bring up any questions or concerns with the team and we'll do our best to answer,

Clark