[service-announce] CentOS/Fedora IPv6 on gate nodes

Ian Wienand iwienand at redhat.com
Thu Jun 2 01:28:45 UTC 2022

Hello,

Consistent IPv6 setup will soon be coming to CentOS and Fedora nodes
pending a release of glean [1], the tool we use in the OpenDev gate to
configure networking on test nodes.  After recent work we believe we
now handle the heterogeneous IPv6 setup methods in all our donated
clouds consistently.

Debian-based distros have had better support for this, so the IPv6
path is generally well tested.  However, if this reveals any issues,
please reach out (IRC #opendev or service-discuss at lists.opendev.org)
and we can look into it.

Thank you,

-i