[service-announce] Discussing Storyboard Needs on service-discuss

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Mon Nov 7 17:48:35 UTC 2022

I wanted to make sure that everyone subscribed to this list is aware that we are discussing the Storyboard service, its maintenance needs, and user needs on a thread on service-discuss at lists.opendev.org [0]. I have been told that not everyone is aware of the service-discuss list and may have missed that thread. Please follow up on that thread if you have any feedback for (not) wanting to use storyboard or desire to help maintain the service.

This is a good opportunity to remind everyone that OpenDev runs three mailing lists for user interaction:

2. service-discuss at lists.opendev.org [2] Where we discuss the service needs, meeting agendas, and other topics with more volume. The bulk of our mailing list discussion will be here. All are welcome to join and participate. -discuss and -announce are separate to give people a lower volume option with -announce.

[0] https://lists.opendev.org/pipermail/service-discuss/2022-October/000370.html