Infrastructure for StarlingX Sanity

Sean Mooney smooney at redhat.com
Thu Apr 16 19:23:14 UTC 2020

On Thu, 2020-04-16 at 18:25 +0000, Zvonar, Bill wrote:
> Hi There,
>
> The StarlingX community is very interested in making our sanity executable in a fully open virtual environment, to be
> executed by our test sub-team, or anyone that wants to.

you might want to start by explaining what the sanity executable is and what it does

> Does OpenDev have infrastructure available that we could leverage for this?
what are the requirement to run it?
can it just run in any standard vm if so then you could create a role to install and execute it
and any job could then include that role if they want to run it.

can you explain what value this will provided to the poejcts that choose to enable it.

> There are probably many questions to be asked & answered about this - I guess as a starting point, is there someone in
> particular we can talk to about this?

im not a memebr of the infra team but as an observer of whats going on explaining what your are trying to do with a
little more detail will likely get a resopnce faster.