Starlingx/docs reviews with no Zuul verification

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Apr 30 14:34:37 UTC 2020

[leaving "Camp, MaryX" in Cc as they don't appear to be subscribed]

On 2020-04-29 20:18:48 +0000 (+0000), Camp, MaryX wrote:
> There are 2 reviews in the project:starlingx/docs with no Zuul
> verification. Can you please check the status and let me know how
> to fix this issue?
>
> https://review.opendev.org/#/c/721296/
> https://review.opendev.org/#/c/723583/

Sean already followed up with the solution, but just to expand on
this, https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Infrastructure_Status
indicates that we were dealing with some memory-related problems for
Zuul's scheduler around the time those revisions were pushed to
Gerrit, which explains why it missed the upload events for them.
--
Jeremy Stanley