elastic-recheck maintenance takeover

Sorin Sbarnea ssbarnea at redhat.com
Tue Aug 11 19:16:59 UTC 2020

 To be clear, the goal is drive maintenance of the tool, not to "control" it. Working in sync with opende- infra is something I assumed.

As you well said there is a signifiant deployment / operational part which is currently done with puppet, which is for good reason managed by opendev team. One of my goals was to simplify that part, migrate to ansible, container conversion being part of it.

This is highly dependent on opendev and I am confident that I will get the needed help on achieving that goal.

Sorin