Opendev review crawler

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Dec 10 01:37:01 UTC 2020

Thanks again for implementing our earlier recommendations for
setting a recognizable user agent string on your queries and spacing
out each request by adding a delay.

Unfortunately we've needed to temporarily block connections from
your IP address again. It appears that, following our upgrade from
Gerrit 2.13 to 3.2 we're seeing an overwhelming increase in memory
pressure which seems to coincide with the times at which your
queries started again on Monday. We're going to be working on trying
to improve some aspects of memory management for the service, so
we'd appreciate if you could put those Gerrit queries on hold while
we attempt to do so.

In the meantime, we should discuss what alternative methods we have
for providing the data you're seeking.

Thanks for understanding, and apologies for the inconvenience.
--
Jeremy Stanley