Meetpad name

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Jun 1 02:14:58 UTC 2020

[Leaving Amy in Cc since she's not subscribed to this ML.]

On 2020-05-31 20:52:55 -0500 (-0500), Amy Marrich wrote:
> I named the room for the D&I session - PTGDiversityAndInclusion
> <https://meetpad.opendev.org/PTGDiversityAndInclusion>/. Not clear from
> fungi's email whether the meetpad and etherpad need to be renamed or just
> the linked etherpad.

It doesn't look like either
https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/PTGDiversityAndInclusion or
https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/ptgdiversityandinclusion have any
content yet, so there's nothing to rename. I don't think the
mixed-case room name will cause any problems, but just be aware
it'll be sharing the latter (lower-cased) Etherpad there. You might
consider switching to the lower-cased version of the Meetpad room
name to avoid confusion, but if you've already linked it in earlier
communications then it's probably fine to just stick with the
mixed-case name.
--
Jeremy Stanley