[All][StoryBoard] Angular.js Alternatives

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 09:28:29 UTC 2021

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 10:24 PM Kendall Nelson <kennelson11 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Everyone!
>
> The StoryBoard team is looking at alternatives to Angular.js since its going end of life. After some research, we've boiled all the options down to two possibilities:
>
> Vue.js
>
> or
>
> React.js

Hello, Kendall!

This is likely the toughest question in the frontend universe at the moment.
Both solutions are very well thought out and have solid ecosystems.
Based on observed productivity both are good choices.
Personally, I have done more Vue than React.
I have added a few points in the etherpad.
Angular is not a bad choice either but it involves much stronger
bonding with the final product.
The others leave more freedom of choice.

As for the verdict, I am afraid the best solution would be to run
voting for parties interested in Storyboard development and just stick
to the poll winner.

-yoctozepto