StarlingX Docs promote job failing

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Jun 24 15:58:33 UTC 2021

On 2021-06-24 15:39:33 +0000 (+0000), Camp, MaryX wrote:
> Since the security updates to Zuul today, the StarlingX docs
> promote job is failing on every review. [1] The last successful
> promote job ran yesterday. [2]
[...]

Yes, this is related to the Zuul 4.6.0 release:

http://lists.zuul-ci.org/pipermail/zuul-announce/2021-June/000096.html

Because it was a security release we had no choice but to upgrade to
it with broken jobs and then fix them once the vulnerabilities were
public with information on what would be changing. I'm nearly done
writing a commit which will address this error in the job you
noticed, as well as many others. Sorry about the disruption!
--
Jeremy Stanley