Team Meeting Agenda for November 30, 2021

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Mon Nov 29 21:52:16 UTC 2021

We will meet with this agenda on November 30, 2021 at 19:00 UTC in #opendev-meeting:

== Agenda for next meeting ==

* Announcements
** Gerrit User Summit happening December 2&3 virtually.

* Actions from last meeting

* Specs Review

* Topics
** Improving OpenDev's CD throughput (clarkb 20211130)
*** We can run many of our jobs in parallel in all of our CD pipelines. But this requires we properly document/address dependencies
*** https://review.opendev.org/c/opendev/system-config/+/807808 Update system-config once per buildset.
*** https://review.opendev.org/c/opendev/base-jobs/+/818297/ Reduce actions needed to be taken in base-jobs.
*** Next up is thinking about semaphores and actually trying to run jobs in parallel. Dependencies should be correct.
** Zuul multi scheduler setup (clarkb 20211130)
*** Possible for zuul updates to break rolling system updates. Not sure if we've got signal on when that happens yet.
** User management on our systems (clarkb 20211130)
*** Ran into problems with matrix-gerritbot. There is an updated image we can pull and use to try again.
*** Eventually convert mariadb container's from uid 999 to something that makes more sense on the system.
** UbuntuOne/Launchpad two-factor OpenID authentication availability (fungi 20211130)
*** http://lists.opendev.org/pipermail/service-discuss/2021-November/000298.html
** Adding a lists.openinfra.dev mailman site (fungi 20211130)
*** https://review.opendev.org/818826
** Proxying and caching Ansible Galaxy in our providers (fungi 20211130)
*** https://review.opendev.org/818787
** Gerrit Account cleanups (clarkb 20211130)
*** 33 conflicts remain. Clarkb has written notes on proposed plans for each user in the comments of review02:~clarkb/gerrit_user_cleanups/audit-results-annotated.yaml

* Open discussion