Self Nomination for OpenDev Service Coordinator

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Tue Aug 16 22:03:16 UTC 2022

Hello,

I am submitting my nomination for OpenDev Service Coordinator. I plan to continue to focus on building sustainable services with the current resources we have. Upgrading servers to Jammy and replacing old services like mailman 2 are high on my todo list. I have been doing this for a while and don't have a lot of new things to say. I think it is important that these community services/resources continue to be accessible to the community, and that requires ensuring they are sustainable. If you have been happy with the last six months then you can expect more of the same.

I am still happy for someone else to volunteer as well. You have a few more hours if anyone else would like to give it a go. I think having a group that can share these responsibilities is a good thing. But I am happy to continue as well.

Clark