Service Coordinator Election August 2022 Edition

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Tue Jul 26 23:26:34 UTC 2022

It is almost that time again. Back in February I said that we'd have a Service Coordinator Election nomination period that runs from August 2, 2022 to August 16, 2022 [0]. If you'd like to run (I'm more than happy for someone else to do it) now is the time to start thinking about that.

I'm giving everyone a head up a week in advance today, and will send a notice on August 2nd that the nomination period is beginning. If you'd like to take this on you can send your nomination as a reply to this email thread or in a new email thread to the service-discuss list.

[0] https://lists.opendev.org/pipermail/service-discuss/2022-February/000318.html

Clark