Storyboard Needs and Alternatives

Michał Nasiadka mnasiadka at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 19:54:30 UTC 2022

Hello,

From Kolla OpenStack projects perspective - we’ve been using Storyboard for Kayobe and Launchpad for the rest.
The topic has emerged multiple times to have one tool for all projects inside Kolla family (Kolla, Kolla-Ansible, Kayobe) - but we’ve never came to an agreement to move to Storyboard (because of issues mentioned previously).

Has anybody investigated tooling for moving from Storyboard to Launchpad?

Michal