Team Meeting Agenda for November 22, 2022

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Tue Nov 22 00:34:01 UTC 2022

We will meet with this agenda on November 22, 2022 at 19:00 UTC in #opendev-meeting:

== Agenda for next meeting ==

* Announcements

* Actions from last meeting

* Specs Review

* Topics
** Bastion host (ianw 20221115)
*** https://review.opendev.org/q/topic:prod-bastion-group
*** https://review.opendev.org/q/topic:bridge-ansible-venv
** Upgrading Bionic servers to Focal/Jammy (clarkb 20221115)
*** https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/opendev-bionic-server-upgrades
** Mailman 3 (clarkb 20221108)
*** https://review.opendev.org/c/opendev/system-config/+/851248 Worthy of review at this point
*** https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/mm3migration
*** Testing updated images with updated packages is underway.
** Updating base python docker images to use `pip wheel` (clarkb 20221115)
*** The change to modify this has landed and new images have been promoted. We don't expect problems but please call them out if seen.
** Quo vadis storyboard (frickler 20221115)
*** ML thread https://lists.opendev.org/pipermail/service-discuss/2022-October/000370.html
*** It has been two weeks since we asked for additional feedback and haven't received any. We should begin making plans with the feedback that we were given.
** Nova server rescue behavior in vexxhost (clarkb 20221115)
*** Should we consider building our own rescue image for non BFV instances?

* Open discussion