Team Meeting Agenda for October 4, 2022

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Mon Oct 3 23:09:01 UTC 2022

We will meet on October 4, 2022 at 19:00 UTC in #opendev-meeting with this agenda:

== Agenda for next meeting ==

* Announcements
** OpenStack Release this week.

* Actions from last meeting

* Specs Review

* Topics
** Bastion host (ianw 20221004)
*** Move ansible to a venv.
*** Replace bridge host once existing host is running ansible out of a venv
*** bastion host OS upgrade.  prioin-place?  new host?  wait until have time to return to some of the bootstrapping/parallel job work?
*** https://review.opendev.org/c/opendev/system-config/+/855472
*** https://review.opendev.org/q/topic:bridge-ansible-venv
** Upgrading Bionic servers to Focal/Jammy (clarkb 20221004)
*** https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/opendev-bionic-server-upgrades
*** https://review.opendev.org/c/opendev/system-config/+/860112 Update to launch node to handle jammy hosts
** Mailman 3 (clarkb 20221004)
*** https://review.opendev.org/c/opendev/system-config/+/851248 Worthy of review at this point
*** https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/mm3migration
*** https://review.opendev.org/c/opendev/system-config/+/860157 Forking the upstream images due to lack of attention on issues and PRs we've filed
** Gitea connectivity issues (clarkb 20221004)
*** Users in certain geographies have reported trouble with Gitea access
*** Gitea changed http libraries which broke our ability to trace requests from haproxy -> apache -> gitea
**** Partially worked around that by removing X-Forwarded-For headers.

* Open discussion