Team Meeting Agenda for September 27, 2022

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Mon Sep 26 23:34:41 UTC 2022

We will meet with this agenda on September 27, 2022 at 19:00 UTC in #opendev-meeting. This agenda is a slightly edited version compared to the wiki as I anticipate we'll have less participation this week.

== Agenda for next meeting ==

* Announcements

* Actions from last meeting

* Specs Review

* Topics
** Mailman 3 (clarkb 20220927)
*** https://review.opendev.org/c/opendev/system-config/+/851248 Worthy of review at this point
*** https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/mm3migration
*** Remaining issue with migration is size of some fields in the db getting exceeded. Can just update old list side.
*** Pipermail redirects need testing on held node.
** Jaeger tracing server (for Zuul) (corvus 20220927)
*** Change has landed.
** Nodepool Builder Disk utilization (clarkb 20220927)
*** Have we expanded disk space on existing builders yet?

* Open discussion