[Openinfralabs] 2020 OpenInfra Foundation Annual Report - OpenInfra Labs

Allison Price allison at openstack.org
Fri Dec 11 18:23:00 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

With the end of the year approaching quickly, we’re starting to draft the Open Infrastructure Foundation Annual Report, and I’m looking for a volunteer to help with the OpenInfra Labs update. Our goal is to have the content collected by January 13.

We’ll want to include information around the launch, momentum, and milestones that the community has made this year. Any metrics that are available are great to include.

Here is last year’s report for reference - https://www.openstack.org/annual-reports/2019-openstack-foundation-annual-report <https://www.openstack.org/annual-reports/2019-openstack-foundation-annual-report>

Let me know who can help out.

Thanks!
Allison

Allison Price