[Openinfralabs] Openinfralabs/Operate First Monitoring

Daitzman, Michael S msd at bu.edu
Tue May 19 17:45:00 UTC 2020

Thanks Jeremy! I will move the folks to BCC which I hope will help

---
Michael Daitzman (He/Him)
msd at bu.edu
cell:978-201-9965

    On 2020-05-18 14:22:54 +0000 (+0000), Daitzman, Michael S wrote:
    > If you aren’t already, please sign up for the openinfralabs
    > Mailing list:
    > (does anyone know if  calendar invites make it through the mailing
    > list? )
    [...]

    I've been approving them through moderation:

    http://lists.opendev.org/pipermail/openinfralabs/2020-May/000045.html

    Messages like this have been getting held due to exceeding the
    list's configured limit on number of other message recipients
    (currently 10, but can be changed by a list owner to an arbitrary
    ceiling on the Privacy options->Recipient filters page).
    --
    Jeremy Stanley