Team Meeting Agenda for April 21, 2020

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Mon Apr 20 20:58:18 UTC 2020

We will meet at 19:00 UTC April 21, 2020 in #opendev-meeting with this agenda:

== Agenda for next meeting ==

* Announcements
** Meeting now in #opendev-meeting. Same time and day of week.

* Actions from last meeting

* Specs approval

* Priority Efforts (Standing meeting agenda items. Please expand if you have subtopics.)
** [http://specs.openstack.org/openstack-infra/infra-specs/specs/update-config-management.html Update Config Management]
*** topic:update-cfg-mgmt
*** Gerrit on docker updates
**** docker-compose upgraded on all hosts via pip
**** Gerrit restarted to replicate to /opt/git and stop replicating changes to github
*** Zuul as CD engine
**** Now using system-config and project-config from zuul when running ansible playbooks. Note if you need to manually use different checkouts you want to /home/zuul/DISABLE-ANSIBLE to keep zuul from overwriting your checkout details.
** OpenDev
*** Progress on Governance changes
**** http://lists.opendev.org/pipermail/service-discuss/2020-April/000001.html

* General topics
** Virtual PTG Attendance (clarkb 20200421)
*** We need to decide if we want to have virtual PTG sessions and for how much time.
*** Proposal:
**** Monday 1300-1500 UTC
**** Monday 2300-0100 UTC
**** Wednesday 0400-0600 UTC
** Trusty Upgrade Progress (clarkb 20200421)
*** Wiki updates
** Etherpad dockerization, db move, and upgrade. (clarkb 20200421)
*** Double check that apache tuning has made service happier.
*** Delete etherpad-dev and rely on end to end testing in Zuul instead?

* Open discussion