[Edge-computing] Oaktree

Sun, Yih Leong yih.leong.sun at intel.com
Sat Feb 24 18:07:01 UTC 2018

My understanding on Oaktree is it is a gPRC API and support multiple clouds (currently for multiple OpenStack Clouds / Regions but potentially can support non-OpenStack cloud in the future) and provide consistent model for “user” to manage resources across “differences” in every clouds. It uses gRPC and protobuf which is more streamline and network efficient.