[Edge-computing] Industry IoT Consortium Edge Computing Efforts presentation - Recording available

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Mon Dec 13 15:29:59 UTC 2021

Hi,

Thank you all who joined for the IIC Edge presentation today. It was a great session with good insights into what IIC is covering and doing in the area of edge computing.

If you missed the session or would like to catch up on some parts of it, the recording is already available here: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Edge_Computing_Group#The_Industry_IoT_Consortium_.28IIC.29_Edge_Computing_Efforts_presentation_by_Chuck_Byers

Next Monday we will look into 2022 and do some planning as well as state our predictions for the upcoming year!

If you are interested in joining the discussions you can find the meeting details here: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Edge_Computing_Group#Meetings

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

———