[Edge-computing] Holiday Break and 2022 Plans

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Mon Dec 20 15:00:16 UTC 2021

Hi,

Today we concluded the last OpenInfra Edge Computing Group call of 2021!

The December 27th call is cancelled, our first call in 2022 is __January 03 at 6am Pacific Time / 1400UTC__.

In January we will start with doing a short retrospective of 2021 and make plans and set goals for 2022. If you have topics or goals for the group for 2022 to share please share them on this thread or bring them to our next call!

Happy Holidays!!

Best Regards,
Ildikó

———