[Edge-computing] Tangled up in Edge blog post is live!

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Wed Jul 7 22:27:47 UTC 2021

Hi,

I wanted to give a heads up and draw your attention to the new blog post from the OpenInfra Edge Computing Group titled ‘Tangled up in Edge’: https://superuser.openstack.org/articles/tangled-up-in-edge-a-blog-by-the-openinfra-edge-computing-group/

It is the first piece of a series, if you are interested in helping to write up the next article join our weekly calls on Mondays! Our next call is on July 12 at 1300 UTC: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Edge_Computing_Group#Meetings

We will keep on talking about the challenges of distributed management for edge infrastructures. You can find the notes from the previous meeting starting from Line 48 on this etherpad: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/ecg-untangling-the-edge

If you cannot join our next meeting just reply to this thread to join the discussion and share your comments or questions.

Thanks,
Ildikó

———

Ildikó Váncsa