[Edge-computing] Sign up to the upcoming PTG in October

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Mon Jul 12 22:24:51 UTC 2021

Hi,

While the next PTG[1] is a little while away on October 18 - 22, we need to decide about time slots for the Edge Computing Group till next Wednesday! The event will be a fully online event.

As a reminder, previously we had 2 x 2 hours and 1 x 3 hours to discuss relevant topics as well as to schedule cross-project discussions and sync with adjacent communities. I believe we didn’t always use all the available time, so it might make sense to re-visit.

__What is people's preference in terms of the length and number of slots we would like to reserve for edge discussions?__

Please __respond with your preference by the end of this week__ to make sure we have time for debate and to submit our request to the event organizers.

If you are planning to attend the event please register[2], the registration is already open.

I also created a new etherpad to throw topic ideas in: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/ecg-ptg-october-2021

Thanks,
Ildikó

[1] https://www.openstack.org/ptg/