[Edge-computing] Distributed systems first blog post

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Mon Jul 26 15:17:30 UTC 2021

Hi,

As our discussions have been evolving around distributed systems and edge computing I typed up the first blog entry to kick off the mini series about this topic. I was focusing on questions and highlighting some of our debates as we have a lot of good content on the main etherpad that don’t fit into one blog post neither did we finish discussing some of them. I’m also hoping that we might be able to attract more people to join the conversation.

The current version of the blog is here for review before it gets posted on superuser.openstack.org: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/ecg-distributed-edge-mini-series

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions to this piece or the discussion itself.

Thanks,
Ildikó

———

Ildikó Váncsa