[Edge-computing] Time slots for the PTG in April, 2021

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Mon Mar 22 18:41:29 UTC 2021

Hi,

As probably already know the next Project Teams Gathering (PTG) event is approaching fast and will happen on April 19-23, 2021: https://www.openstack.org/ptg/

Based on our former PTG attendance and discussions on the recent weekly calls we settled on the following time slots for the Edge Computing Group:

* Monday, April 19 - 1400 UTC - 1600 UTC
* Tuesday, April 20 - 1400 UTC - 1600 UTC
* Wednesday, April 21 - 1300 UTC - 1600 UTC

Please reply to this thread or reach out to me if you have objections to either of the above time slots.

For topics and agenda, please see this etherpad: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/ecg-ptg-april-2021

If you have additional topics please add them to the etherpad. Please add your name to the topic as well so we know who will help moderating that discussion.

If you are planning to attend the event, don’t forget to register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/project-teams-gathering-april-2021-tickets-143360351671!

Thanks,
Ildikó

———