[Edge-computing] No meeting next week in favor of our sessions at the PTG

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Mon Oct 11 22:41:22 UTC 2021

Hi,

We are now just one week out from the Project Teams Gathering (PTG) event that starts next Monday (October 18)!

As the OpenInfra Edge Computing Group is meeting there Monday - Wednesday we are __canceling our weekly call on Monday (October 18)__.

The first OpenInfra Edge Computing Group session __starts at 1400 UTC (7am Pacific / 4pm CEST) on Monday (October 18)__. We would like to invite you to participate in our discussions to untangle the edge and get on top of the challenges of edge infrastructure.

You can find a summary of the edge sessions here: https://superuser.openstack.org/articles/the-project-teams-gathering-is-coming-lets-talk-edge/

We build our agenda and will take notes on this etherpad: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/ecg-ptg-october-2021

If you haven’t registered to the event yet, please do so here so you receive the latest updates about the event and how to join: https://www.openstack.org/ptg/

Please let me know if you have any questions about the edge sessions or the event in general.

Thanks,
Ildikó

———

Ildikó Váncsa