[Edge-computing] PTG and upcoming meetings

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Sat Oct 23 18:36:37 UTC 2021

Hi,

We had an amazing time at the PTG this week, I would like to thank all of you who were able to attend the edge sessions at the event!

A summary write-up is on its way and will be published soon, if you missed any or all of them or just would like to be able to catch up on what we discussed to refresh your memories. I will also share the links to he recordings as soon as they are available. In the meantime you can check the notes from our discussions here: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/ecg-ptg-october-2021

As a follow up to the PTG we will have two upcoming meetings dedicated to discuss specific topics and areas:
* November 8th - Digital Rebar overview and discussions by Rob Hirschfeld
* November 15th - Smart Edge project overview and discussions by Neal Oliver

You can also find these on the working group’s wiki page along with other resources: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Edge_Computing_Group#Upcoming_Events

Please let me know if you have any questions to any of the above.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

———

Ildikó Váncsa