[Edge-computing] Orchestration, Day-2 Operations and StarlingX session recording

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Thu Jul 21 13:25:35 UTC 2022

Hi,

We had a great call this week where discussed the challenges of maintaining edge infrastructures and workloads. During the call we also touched on solutions and went into details about how the StarlingX open source cloud platform is solving the needs of users and operators.

You can find the recording here: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Edge_Computing_Group#Orchestration.2C_Day-2_Operations_and_StarlingX_session

For more information about StarlingX, please see the project website: https://www.starlingx.io

On our next call (Monday, July 25 at 6am PDT) we will continue this conversation and will look into further projects and solutions.

For further details about the weekly calls, please see our wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Edge_Computing_Group

See you next Monday!

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó