[Openinfralabs] [openinfralabs.org] New logo = proposed new website :)

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Tue Aug 4 17:56:27 UTC 2020

Hello OpenInfra Labs community,

Since you recently settled on a new logo and color scheme, we wanted to
update openinfralabs.org with a new layout/design.  This should a) match
your current brand and b) be a bit more flexible for expansion moving
forward.

You can preview the website here[1].  This is on a branch on gitlab [2]
and I can create a pull request, assuming we get community buy-in.
That's where you come in!  Please have a look at the site and let us
know if there is anything weird, wonky, missing.  I'll note some changes
below:

- New navigation - allows for additional growth of pages/sections
- Blog tool is now integrated, though hidden, should someone desire to blog
- New Supporters page - this is a more prominent way to showcase
supporters, as well as add additional sponsorship info in the future
- New Community page - A one-stop shop for all community activities
     -- Community First Manifesto - removed from top nav, but added to
Community page
- Upgrades to Gatsby plugins

Please have a look and let me know your thoughts.  If we don't hear
anything within the next week or so, will proceed with merge.

Cheers,
Jimmy

[1] https://quizzical-dijkstra-080c36.netlify.app/
[2]