[Openinfralabs] [openinfralabs.org] New logo = proposed new website :)

Lars Kellogg-Stedman lars at redhat.com
Fri Aug 14 17:54:39 UTC 2020

On Tue, Aug 04, 2020 at 12:56:27PM -0500, Jimmy McArthur wrote:
> Please have a look and let me know your thoughts.  If we don't hear anything
> within the next week or so, will proceed with merge.

This looks like an improvement! I think the "About OpenInfra
Labs" text could use a little massaging, but we can address that later
on (or you can turn this branch into a merge request, which might make
it easier to suggest and iterate on changes).

Cheers,

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars at redhat.com> | larsks @ {irc,twitter,github}
http://blog.oddbit.com/                | N1LKS