[Rust-VMM] Licensing Issue in rust-vmm crates

Paolo Bonzini pbonzini at redhat.com
Wed Jun 22 15:16:43 UTC 2022

Hi, Apache-2.0 OR BSD-3-clause is okay as the overall license of the
package, even if individual files maybe just BSD-3-clause.

The licensee is free to ignore the extra requirements of the Apache license
for files derived from crosvm; but they could do it anyway for _all_ files,
because it's already allowed by the OR.

Pailo